Yes! I support creation of a long-term, dedicated state funding source for the following purposes:
- To sustain open space, farmland and historic preservation programs beyond the 2009 Bond Act
- To improve and ensure proper stewardship of parks, preserved lands and historic sites
- To provide equitable access to quality parks and recreation in urban, suburban and rural areas
- To match and leverage county, local, and private funds for these purposes
- To protect drinking water supplies, water quality and alleviate costly flood damages
- To preserve fish and wildlife habitat and provide public access for hunting and fishing
- To revitalize cities and towns
- To protect our quality of life and economic prosperity
Together we can keep New Jersey green, New Jersey’s agriculture alive, and preserve New Jersey’s historic treasures for our quality of life and future generations!
Sign the Sustainable Funding Statement of Support today!
Paid for by NJ Keep It Green, a project of The Conservation Campaign, 20 Community Place, Suite 7, Morristown, NJ 07960